Subject: Re: NetBSD-friendly ISP's?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Allen <allen@doobie.itdl.ds.boeing.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/15/1999 13:49:24
On Apr 15,  4:14am, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Peter Seebach wrote:
>> supported anymore, and it costs money to use it.  Anyone know of
>> an ISP (ideally either national or in Denver) that supports NetBSD?
>> I'm not big enough to open a POP in Denver just for my mom.  ;-)
>> "works okay with" would be good enough.  I seem to recall I got
>
>Microsoft pollution; lately its Front Page extensions. Enteract markets
>nationally to shell users, but dial-up accounts are, unfortunately for
>you, limited to the Chicago area.  The new owners, Twenty First Century of
>Seattle WA, claim to be considering going nationwide, so watch for that.

Eskimo North is based in Seattle (www.eskimo.com), but they have national
dialups via MegaPOP, including in Denver.  They have friendly, knowledgeable
support, as well as shell acounts, generous file quota, individual ftp space,
web space, virtual domains, IRC with bots, etc.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - steve.allen@boeing.com   --   SGI Admin Weenie
http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/                      ICQ# 6709819