Subject: Amanda help
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Iain Smith <iains@iaw.on.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/26/1999 10:31:14
I have updated the package source tree and tried to install amanda again
but I still have no luck.

When I try the make install from the /pkgsrc/misc/amanda directory I get
this error message:

===>  Installing for amanda-2.4.0p1
env: addnerd: No such file or directory
*** Error code 127

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

If I try to run the make install from the
/pkgsrc/misc/amanda/work/amanda-2.4.0p1 directory then I get this error
instead:

===>  Installing for amanda-2.4.0p1
env: addnerd: No such file or directory
*** Error code 127

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Iain

Iain Smith                                              6 King Street
Technical Support/System Support                     Welland, Ontario
Internet Access -  Worldwide                                  L3B 3H9
       phone: 905-714-1400         fax: 905-732-0524