Subject: Re: Amanda install
To: Iain Smith <iains@iaw.on.ca>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/23/1999 15:33:39
you need a newer version of /usr/pkgsrc/mk/*
whats happening is that older versions don't define LIBTOOL (or some such
name) so when the package tries to run
$(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H .....,
it gets
--mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H .....,

you will also need to install the pkglibtool package from
pkgtools/pkglibtool.

-Dan