Subject: Re: Sendmail and m4 configuration
To: Frederick Bruckman , NetBSD Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Ewert <radio_1@geocities.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/09/1999 14:39:27
Ok, so the first way should have worked?  I changed the line to:
Kvirtusertable hash /etc/virtusertable.db

and restart sendmail (completely kill it and restart it) and then send a
email to one of the addresses listed in the virtusertable, and it comes back
as user unknown.  Is there another table I need to setup?

Thanks
Chris

--

Chris Ewert   radio_1@geocities.com

Web Page:  http://www.geocities.com/~radio_1/

Need Web Space?  Visit InfoLaunch (my ISP):
http://www.infolaunch.com