Subject: whois servers...
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/07/1999 14:03:38
Hello,

This is not necessarily NetBSD specific, but I will ask anyway... I would
like to use the "whois" command to query for hosts not in the .net, .mil,
.gov, .com and .org domains. In other words, hosts that are members of
other top-level domains (.ch, .mx, .uk, etc...). How do I figure out the
name of the whois server to use for each of these TLDs?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens PT&D, LLC                 | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428   USA            |