Subject: esound 0.2.7 and NetBSD...
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/01/1999 23:27:25
Does anyone have esound 0.2.7 working with NetBSD 1.3.x? This is the sound
daemon used by the gnome software. I have the software compiled, but it
keeps complaining about a missing /dev/dsp. There is very, very little
documentation with that software explaining how to make it work on
non-Linux systems, but supposedely it should work.

Thanks,

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens PT&D, LLC                 | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428   USA            |