Subject: RE: File system auditing.. like SnoopDOS
To: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
From: None <marc@intekmedia.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/28/1998 23:49:41
Hey Tim. I read through the manpage just to see whether or not I
missed an option, but it appears as though the lsof actually doesn't
insert itself into the filesystem open/close syscalls, but instead
just takes a sample every specified number of seconds and then an
awk/sed script is suggested to handle the output..

Yet you said you used it to debug pipe open/close pairs..? Was there
anything else you were using perhaps?

thanks,

marc tooley
marc@intekmedia.com