Subject: Re: 4 short questions
To: Kevin Sullivan <ksulliva@psc.edu>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/16/1998 17:35:21
>Are LKM's for -current available as well?  LKMs for non-release versions of
>NetBSD always seem to be difficult to get (and understandably so), but I'd
>like them for my laptop which cannot run -current.

I assume you mean "cannot run 1.3.2". :-)

They do exist.  The real problem is one of distribution - the Transarc
area isn't being updated that much.  I'd put mine there, but I don't
have the right ACL's.

Alright, I put my libafs.o for i386/1.3I in the afs-contrib source
area.  If you have a source license and you've signed the Source
Contrib license agreement, your site contact should be able to access
this area.  It's:

/afs/transarc.com/public/afs-contrib/src/nrl-cmf

--Ken