Subject: Re: 4 short questions
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Kevin Sullivan <ksulliva@psc.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/16/1998 15:45:37
--==_Exmh_347371693P

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:16:37 EST, Ken Hornstein says
>It's available to AFS site contacts, the same as all of the other AFS
>client ports.  The (old) source is available to source licensees who
>have signed the Source-Contrib license agreement.

Are LKM's for -current available as well?  LKMs for non-release versions of
NetBSD always seem to be difficult to get (and understandably so), but I'd
like them for my laptop which cannot run -current.

	-Kevin

--==_Exmh_347371693P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNngb8X4qeMKIUCpVAQG6HAP/aZJNG0aVOr6fbbqtOYeEz/SfuBD7PVu5
/lUmjKLoB3xeocRSzuq2IUSrfpTsTfx8W/tqeYU2nDDVFQ4UNgetHipZ4Yd46GpV
a/mEDlwrR13ntyGpxyQBtqE/DgLfy7Zy1WRgf1dwtFqiXbgeWRm3j6GLnki/xT9L
hE4DcbhpU3c=
=h5qO
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_347371693P--