Subject: Re: Help with packages.??
To: Dave Millen <webmaster@largesalad.co.uk>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/04/1998 09:22:29
Yes , I recompiled with the virtual console support and everything, the only
thing is , is that i get a blinking cursor at the top left hand side of the
screen when i <ctrl><alt> FX . Weird stuff. plus when i have virtual comsloes
compiled in, my keyboard locks up when i startx. so i think ill stick with pc0
er whatever until a later kernel version comes out or somethin .
Peace :)
Tony

E-Mail: dbsaint@bellsouth.net
Date: 04-Dec-98