Subject: support for Outlook's calendar feature
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Marinier, M. Claude, G. <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/03/1998 09:50:40
I am planning to move our MTA from Post.Office (from Software.Com :-) to
sendmail and IMAP on NetBSD 1.3.2. We are also currently using Meeting
Maker for calendar functions and are not happy with it.

Outlook has already been chosen by our parent organization for both mail
and calendar functions. We could support the use of Outlook as an MUA with
sendmail but what about the calendar stuff? I may have to convert to
Windows NT and Exchange server. The clients are a mix of Windows NT and
Windows 95.

Can I support Outlook calendar functions without Windows NT and Exchange
server? Is there another solution? What about Schedule+?

Help!

Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675
3701 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario  K1A 0Z4         http://www.dreo.dnd.ca