Subject: Re: X & keyboard lockup
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/1998 19:07:00
Hrmm, ill try that out.. ill try pccon instead of what i have right now. lets
see if it works any good.. ( ven though i cant stand the fact that i wont have
virtual terminals.. they dont even work anyhow..)
lets see .. ill be back to let everyone know whats up with it.

E-Mail: dbsaint@bellsouth.net
Date: 02-Dec-98
Time: 19:05:06

'Linux, the choice of a GNU generation'