Subject: X & keyboard lockup
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/01/1998 20:20:35
Help!
Ive been having a problem while trying to startx. once I startx My keyboard
locks up on me, the mouse still works mind you. but cant type a damn thing in,
the button on my machine that works at that point is <reset> :( . What can i do
to resolve this problem? I had the same problem with OpenBSD once. but never
did figure it out. So i went to netBSD and started to have the same problem.
Also, how do i add .. say .. /usr/X11R6/lib  to my path? and one more quick
question as well, how about paralell port zip drives? is the a mod that i can
get from somewhere... are there any good sites for netBSD info and software?
Its been difficult to find anything besides netbsd.org  thank you.
Tony Hernandez

E-Mail: dbsaint@bellsouth.net
Date: 01-Dec-98
Time: 20:15:01