Subject: we driver broken, a bit more help? (fwd)
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/24/1998 00:05:05
Here you go.  I'm compiling a debug kernel now so i can give you anything
else you might need.  Sorry i don't have the args to the functions.  I
think i'm going to hook up a serial consol (god bless null modems)

thanks,
Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current