Subject: Re: New kernel probs
To: Richard Horwood <rich@mondial.com.au>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/19/1998 22:26:41
  You don't need to compile everything. Just:
	cd /usr/src/sys; make includes
	cd /usr/src/lib/libkvm; make && make install
	cd /usr/src/sbin/ps; make && make install
	cd /usr/src/usr.bin/netstat; make && make install
	cd /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/top; make clean && make && make reinstall

  That usually does it for me when I upgrade kernels. There are other
tools that use libkvm, but I never notice them.

]     Internet Security. Have encryption, will travel           |1 Fish/2 Fish[
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works, Ottawa, ON    |Red F./Blow F[
] mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |strong crypto[