Subject: bit of help here?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/17/1998 09:56:43
Hi i'm trying to track the netbsd -current branch however i don't have
very much skill with the cvs/sup commands.  I read the page
(http://www.netbsd.org/Releases/tracking-current.html) on how to do this
but it seriously is hard to understand.

Most of the commands bomb out because the directories they specify do not
exist in my install.  When using the commands on that page cvs bombs out
on files that aren't in my tree nor mentioned on the page.  I installed
1.3.2 and got the latest cvs package from netbsd.org.

I was hoping to be able to track netbsd-current can anyone give me a few
pointers?

(I already downloaded the whole tree at work sunday and was hoping not to
have to do it again, but the web page explains that i have to "sup" first
which is going ok, but i fear that i won't know how to update after the
sup redownloads the whole tree)

thanks,
Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current