Subject: Re: scwm with package system guile?
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Jeff Mitchell <skeezix@skeleton.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/31/1998 14:56:55
On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> Which version of scwm are you using?

	I had some trouble getting the last stable release of scwm to
build; it needs a specific version of guile, and there were some annoying
problems with it and bsd. I grabbed the 0728 versions of guile and scwm,
and both built out of the box, not a single catch...

	(NetBSD1.3E, i386)

		Jeff

-- Peter Jurasik as Crom, _Tron_