Subject: Problems with installing the Miniroot.fs on my Amiga
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Kess <chkess@swin.baynet.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/27/1998 16:59:41
High!

Can you help me? I got some problems with the installation of the
miniroot.filesystem on my Amiga.
I got an A1200, Blizzard1230 IV+SCSI, 68030, 10MB Ram. When I`m trying to
install the miniroot.fs via xstreamtodev (or streamtodev) on my
SCSI-Conner-HD, he does all correctly, but at 19%, he just stops without
bringing an error. And I`m sure that I configured the partitions correctly.

Can you help me? I would die without NetBSD :-))

Can I have Amiga partitions on the HD where all the NetBSD partitions are on?

P.S. sorry for my bad English, my German is better :-)

CU, Christian!