Subject: Re: the scoop on pc0 vs. vt0
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/27/1998 02:19:47
	Both pc0 and vt0 will be going away at some point in the future to
	be replaced with wscons - a machine independent console device.

	In the meantime with respect to switching from pc0 to vt0....
	Just Do It :) - then edit /etc/ttys and copy the ttyv0 line to
	ttyv2, ttyv3, etc... leaving ttyv1 for X. Then use CTRL+ATL+F1
	/ F2 etc to switch screens.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  and team B will be... Kenny.  -=-