Subject: Re: lesstif startup
To: Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
From: Fujie Zhang <fzhang@NMSU.Edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/24/1998 15:32:22
all right. enough about this lesstif iconized thing. i might have asked a
stupid question. but i did not intend to  start a war of words. let's not
insult each other. leave those underworld stuff to the Microsoft Windows
95 users. Unix users are supposed to be some mature grown-ups, aren't we?

Fujie Zhang