Subject: PAP connection to NT RAS revisted
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric S. Hvozda <hvozda@ack.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/1998 23:15:20
I have a need to connect to a NT RAS; it would seem everything is in
place, but when I try to build ppp with the right options, we
just critically fail on chap_ms.c.

After lookign around it would seem we've been here before
(see current-users.1083, Subject: Re: PAP connection to NT RAS).

Apparently christos' changes must have been backed out or
not reapplied when a new ppp was brought in.

I was wondering why the changes had been backout/no applied
and if we could expect them to return?  Otherwise, I guess I'll
have to just reinvent the wheel yet again...