Subject: Re: timed where can I connect?
To: None <questions@freebsd.org>
From: Ron G. Minnich <rminnich@sarnoff.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/01/1998 08:16:28
For those of you looking to get good time: check out the kits from the
tucson amateur packet radio club. You can for about $150 get a kit that
allows you to build a stratum 1 clock! the kit requires that you place a
patch antenna (about 4" by 4") against a window, since it uses 3 or more
GPS satellites for time. We've had one for months and it works quite well.
no more hunting for servers on the net. All our hosts are synced to a
FreeBSD PC that serves as our time server.

ron

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent,
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html