Subject: Unable to boot 1.3.2
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@ait.nrl.navy.mil>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/25/1998 09:56:34
   Hey folks,

   I'm trying to updgrade my PC from 1.3 to 1.3.2(i386) but I'm unable to get
   past the boot floppy.  It locks up when it reports...

   biomask blah blah (can't remember the rest)  and just sits there.

   I used the same disk to upgrade my old 486dx2 so I believe it is ok.

   This PC has a SuperMicro P5MMA98 mother board in it and I did have problems
   booting the Linux Kernel when I orginaly had it.  I had to upgrade the
   bios (this is almost a year ago) in order to be able to boot the linux
   boot disk.  Anyways...  what do I need to do to find out why it's locking
   up?

   Brad

--
-| Brad Colbert        w: (202) 404-4708    ITD Virtual Reality Lab, NRL