Subject: Novell Mercury POP3 and NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stanislaw Szczygiel <stanley@prof.wip.pw.edu.pl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/24/1998 23:19:06
I use a gateway with NetBSD 1.32 (i-386 port). I use ipfilter for internal networks.
And I have strange problem: I cant redirect external connections on POP3 to
internal novell server with Mercury POP3 server. Watching on active connections
with

ipnat -ls

I see redirection active, but..... nothings happen. I cant for example connect
>from xternal by redirection with pop on Mercury. This is not an error with
rdr - other commands with services to unix servers in internal net work ok.
It must be something with Novell - maybe someone can help me with resolving
this problem?

Thanks in advance, STANLEY

... I saw Elvis.  He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

--
------

|____|TANLEY