Subject: Re: Fixing curses problems -- Was: How to get XaoS 3.0 to compile on NetBSD i386 1.3.1
To: John A. Maier - MIS dept. <johnam@mail.kemper.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/05/1998 16:23:26
According to John A. Maier - MIS dept.:

>I found that NetBSD's curses doesn't support several macros that other
>seemingly do.

Urrgh - there is a fix in the bug database that will, in all
likelihood, fix your problems.  Have a look at lib/3969 which is a fix
Julian and myself worked up.  The fix is in limbo because there was
some talk of making ncurses part of NetBSD which would make our work
redundant....

It may not be a complete fix but it should be a start.  I would still
be interested in pursuing updating NetBSD curses.  Most of the basic
functionality is there, the more esoteric things like windowing is not
done.

  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error.  Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
  - Hogfather, Terry Pratchett.