Subject: X setup for a toshiba t4500?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/1998 19:16:16
Folks,
        I have my mitts on a t4500 and I have, of course, loaded
NetBSD onto it.  I have put XFree86 3.3.2 on it and have that
functioning (scrounged a trackball to clip on the side and all :-).
The problem is that the only mode that works is the very bog standard
320x200.  Needless to say I would like a slightly better res.  Has
anyone got some mode lines that will work on this laptop?

  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error.  Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
  - Hogfather, Terry Pratchett.