Subject: None
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Claude Foley <Claude.Foley@cns.eds.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/15/1998 13:28:00
Hi,

I'm trying to get Mozilla( Netscape ) by doing make in
/usr/pkgsrc/www/mozilla.

And I have a message saying than  Motif is required.

So I get lesstif by doing make in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/lesstif
Everything went ok and I made make install.

I tried again to get Mozilla and I still had that same message.

I looked at the make file and I saw a flag called HAVE_MOTIF
I manage to have it set.

I tried again and something happen during the transfer.
And I will have to try again.

Is it ok to assume that lesstif is Motif and could Mozilla run on a Sun
3/60?

I just started to use the package tool, and I think it is a great tool,
it is so easy to install
software.

Thanks everybody and have a good week-end.

Claude Foley.