Subject: Spammer on the list?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG, root@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Anders Eriksson <aer@cdt.luth.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/27/1998 09:55:57
I got this 'reply' to my question about an STB X-server. Obviously someone has
subscribed to netbsd-help for the sole purpose of harvesting valid mail
adresses. I suggest the administrator kicks him out.

/Anders

---Snip
>From support@ant.co.uk  Sun Apr 26 22:09:10 1998
basil.cdt.luth.se (8.8.8/8.7.3) with SMTP id WAA22793 for <aer@cdt.luth.se>;
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 22:09:04 +0200 (MET DST)
	id 0yTXlz-0000Ei-00; Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:11:39 +0100