Subject: Re: misc/5325 not in gnats database
To: Kjetil B. Thomassen <kjetil@thomassen.priv.no>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/19/1998 22:09:34
Hello!

> The following problem reports has been acknowledged both to me and
> to this mailing list, but when I try to query the gnats database,
> it cannot be found.
> What is the problem?

I guess you were a bit impatient. It takes a while until a pr is really
sorted into the gnats db. I just tried to query the pr via the web
interface and it is there.

> Also, when I used send-pr to report this I got the following error
> message from send-pr:
> send-pr: mysterious mail failure.
> send-pr: the problem report remains in /tmp/pbad620 and is not sent.

I guess you filed the pr formular somehow wrong, I guess something with
the header, cause pr 5326 (which seems to what you send) seems to have
double header information.

Greets
--

   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //