Subject: Re: Not your typical help q--Monitoring tty's?
To: Sean Witham <Sean.Witham@asa.co.uk>
From: None <tooleym@douglas.bc.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/16/1998 19:19:10
Forgive the entire quote here--but honestly, my system is my own personal
system--BIG BROTHER was an authoritarian government. I consider myself
more of a private--if liberal--landowner. :)

The naughty things are annoying because my internet connection complains
about them to me. Which is a bad thing. (TM) I just want control over my
system, ya know? An exercise in systems security.

tooleym@douglas.bc.ca