Subject: Re: Configuring X stuff
To: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@pp.qnet.fi>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/09/1998 15:29:02
Arto Huusko wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just installed mozilla/m68k to my system and it works somewhat
> well. However on startup I get a long list of error messages of
> scrollers (and other stuff) configured wrong (width/height less
> than 1) and so on.
>
> I am far from being familiar with X so I wonder where can I
> configure all this. Should I just create a resource file and
> load it with xrdb? Also how can I change lesstif configurations?
> And from which file mozilla [attempts] to load its default
> resource stuff?

It should try to find it's resource file in XUSERFILESEARCHPATH
and in default /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults.
So one possibility is to copy  Netscape.ad to
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/Netscape or put something like
``/my/path/to/netscape/app-defaults/%N.ad'' to XUSERFILESEARCHPATH
(and export the variable).

Jarda
--
Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>	http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
It is better never to have been born.  But who among us has such luck?