Subject: Configuring X stuff
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@pp.qnet.fi>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/09/1998 15:02:45
Hi,

Just installed mozilla/m68k to my system and it works somewhat
well. However on startup I get a long list of error messages of
scrollers (and other stuff) configured wrong (width/height less
than 1) and so on.

I am far from being familiar with X so I wonder where can I
configure all this. Should I just create a resource file and
load it with xrdb? Also how can I change lesstif configurations?
And from which file mozilla [attempts] to load its default
resource stuff?

Alternatively, if someone could point me to a good source of
information on X in general (the man page just is not enough).

--
Arto Huusko
E-Mail : arto.huusko@pp.qnet.fi