Subject: PLS HELP: xdm under netbsd1.2.1
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chenhui Feng <chenhui@streammachin.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/26/1997 13:11:59
Hi, All,

Has anyone out there successfully installed xdm(come with xfree86) under
netbsd1.2.1(i386)? It seems working at first glance, there is the login
window, I can log onto the machine and bring up my window manager, but
when I try to log out or exit from the window manager, the screen will
be just frozen and I can do nothing but push the reset button :( I have
the same version of Xfree86 and xdm working fine under linux (slackware)
on another pc, so thought it may have something to do with bsd.

Any hint will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chenhui