Subject: Re: MO driver
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/29/1997 09:14:12
	I tried something similar on NetBSD/sparc just pre 1.2.
	1024 byte/sector media lost, while 512 byte/sector media
	worked fine. I think someone is looking at getting NetBSD
	to handle non 512 byte/sector media currently...

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -