Subject: Re: IPX/SPX for NetBSD?
To: None <ronald@demon.net>
From: Rick GC <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/25/1997 06:04:20
Dear List,

Don't take this discussion to some other port!  It will be a very important
move when we can connect Netbsd machines to IPX/SPX (Novell) lans.  Alot of
people think that this is a "bad" word (Novell) but there is more lans out
there running Netware than anything else.  To be able to get a operating
system like Netbsd for free that will run the IPX protocol would inspire
many more IS managers to give it a try as a client server addition.  This
can only serve to help us (Netbsd users) out, the more people and especially
IS professionals with lots of programming experiance that join our ranks
will I assure you serve to propel the project along!

Keep up the good work.

Rick Copeland
Information Systems Manager
Intermag, Inc.