Subject: Re: Two things I would like to have....
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/09/1997 04:48:55
On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Brett Lymn wrote:
>         I am after a couple of things that I hope someone can help me
> with.  Firstly, I am after a copy of a multi-link ppp daemon, I tried
> doing a search on mppp in archie but turned up nothing and the string
> mp did not look terribly appropriate.  Can anyone point me at or tell
> me what to look for do get this?

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/mpd-1.0b2.tgz might do the
trick, although it needs some patches to NetBSD's tun driver, which I've
seen around somewhere (I think iij-ppp comes with patches for NetBSD 1.0,
which can be applied to NetBSD 1.2's tun driver with a little, but not too
much hassle :) I'd like multilink ppp too, but haven't had time to look at
making mpd work yet... if you manage to figure it out, I'd be interested
in patches, etc... :)

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++