Subject: Re: fsck
To: Jon Ribbens <jon@oaktree.co.uk>
From: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/07/1997 17:03:02
On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Jon Ribbens wrote:

sorry for the harshness of my last message. Too much blood in the caffiene
system makes for unpredictable results... ;)

> Fine by me. What I'm unhappy with is the operating system apparently
> deliberately going out of its way to make things difficult, and not
> going even the slightest bit out of its way to make things easier.
> I'm not asking for a lot here.

I would say that the OS is so much "trying" to be difficult, it's one of those
legacy issues i suppose. I haven't read the documentation that thorpej pointed
out completely yet (it is now on the "read me" pile) from a cursory examination
of it, it seems like it would have a lot of the info you're looking for.

rob

"Off the keyboard, through the CPU, | deker@digex.net
out the transceiver, down the rj45  | Systems Engineer
line, across the router, through    |
the Hub, out the gateway.           |
        Nothing but net."           |