Subject: Re: POP3 mail?
To: Brad Colbert <bcolbert@coralsea.ait.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Rex McMaster +61 03 9883-7569 <rmcm@paradiso.apana.org.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/02/1997 08:06:34
You need a pop client - eg emacs (even better with VM) has the
functionality. Or if you want a small client to work from cron,
perhaps in conjunction with procmail, then popclient written by Carl
Harris is recommended (I dont have a URL for this, but if you can't
find it I can supply a tar-ball; it is less than 50k)

Cheers,

Rex

Rex McMaster                       rmcm@ariel.unimelb.edu.au
                                  rmcm@paradiso.apana.org.au