Subject: MacBsd Installing - kernel not in format which booter can
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Green <grapeape@norm.dpo.uab.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/17/1997 11:10:39
The system I'm toying with is a Centris 610

Following the How-tos - I keep getting a kernel not in format error

I have tried a few different methods of fetch for this ( excuse my near
illiteracy for macs) just as wild guesses.

The booter and the kernels are places in a folder on the desktop ( no idea
if this has anything to do with my problems).

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what way I should fetch the kernels so
that I can continue with the how-tos :).  Please respond to this email
address as I'm not currently subscribed to the list.

Thanks for your time ( if anyone knows the correct list for me to discuss
this on please tell me :))

Chris
grapeape@uab.edu