Subject: Re: Question...
To: d00d <srg@kalifornia.com>
From: None <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/14/1997 10:05:52
> I was wondering if the problem with the SuperMac Video Cards for a Quadra
> 700 has been fixed yet...If anyone knows or anyone has any estimates/info
> on it please email me.

Well, there's nothing in the PR database about such a problem...
I don't know precisely what problem you're referring to (it could
be one of a couple, I think), but it's probably safe to say that
it's not fixed yet.  If you're on the port-mac68k mailing list,
you should hear about fixes and new kernels.  Scott Reynolds just
posted that two new kernels are available for testing.  You could
try one out and see if the problem is still there, or if it's changed.
You can test a kernel on the mac without repartitioning and installing
anything more than a small MacOS application.

-allen

--
              Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com