Subject: RE: Drive Troubles
To: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megsinet.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/09/1997 19:22:52
	I think you really should consider at least NetBSD 1.2 - there
	have been many improvements to the NCD driver since 1.1.

	I'd recommend upgrading to 1.2 first, then seeing how the
	system runs (maybe trying without the tape & CD rom initially,
	then adding them in if all is ok)

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

Thought for : Loathing the way "Don't cry for me Argentina" has
  the day   : been bastardized by Madonna into a 'disco' song.