Subject: RE: Drive Troubles
To: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megsinet.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/09/1997 12:44:11
	The adaptec scsi cards have bios on board which can be entered
	via pressing CtrlA during boot. I dont know if the NCR cards
	have anything similar.

	It might be worth checking you have the latest bios/firmware
	for your card. Also have you checked your SCSI bus is correctly
	terminated at each end and you do nto have any 'dubious' cables.

	If you can reply to the list indicating what devices you
	have attached and what version of NetBSD you are running
	someone with a similar setup may be able to help.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

Thought for : Loathing the way "Don't cry for me Argentina" has
  the day   : been bastardized by Madonna into a 'disco' song.