Subject: APS Disk Tools not found
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Howitz <mhowitz@virginia.inf-gr.htw-zittau.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/07/1997 11:45:23
hallo,

i have got a big problem with installing Net-BSD on my Apple Macintosh Performa 600 CD.

I created a partition for Net-BSD with HDT Primer 1.6.3. There are multiple choices for creating
AUX-Partitions but your "mkfs" doesn't recognize even one of these partitions.
Because i have formatted my HD with this HDT-Toolkit i can't use Disk Manager Mac from OnTrack
(it damages my HD-Driver).

I didn't find APS Disk Tools at the adress you gave in the INSTALL-file (on both adresses it doesen't exist (jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov:/pub/mac/APS273.sit.hqx, or
dunkin.princeton.edu:/pub/jagubox/mac/APS273.sit.hqx.)) there are also no files which could fit
the thing (partioning my HD)

I hope you can help me because I think I need NetBSD.

bye, michael howitz

*         email   : mhowitz@inf-gr.htw-zittau.de          *
*   hompage : http://www.inf-gr.htw-zittau.de/~mhowitz    *