Subject: Re: disklabel
To: (NetBSD/sparc Maillist) <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/03/1997 15:03:06
	You need to give a little more information - has the disk
	previously been labeled under SunOS or Solaris, and how are
	you planning to install - booting from tape, disk, or net?

	PS: Can you reply to port-sparc@netbsd.org rather than
	    netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG, thanks.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.