Subject: Re: NetBSD talkd ..vulnerable?
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/30/1997 04:14:00
rickb@iaw.on.CA (Rick Byers) writes:
>I'm no expert at this, but I just compared the FreeBSD patches to the
>NetBSD 1.2 source for talkd.  All of the changes are allready implemented
>in the netbsd source (did FreeBSD just copy the NetBSD source?).

I'm more concerned that NetBSD wasn't listed under the vendors that
CERT got a response from.  Especially, since NetBSD doesn't seem to be
vulnerable.

It would have been so easy to get some good PR with this.
--
Christoph Badura	bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org

You don't need to quote my .signature.  Everyone has seen it by now.
Besides, it doesn't add anything to the current thread.