Subject: Re: network configuration
To: Andreas Brusinsky <brusinsk@ibdr.inf.tu-dresden.de>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/23/1997 20:22:34
	What port are you using? There may be a specifc consideration
	with the hardware you are using.
	Also - what network card are you using?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.