Subject: Re: How to install ide CD-ROM
To: Hacksaw <hacksaw@user1.channel1.com>
From: DONVAN <golding@alpha.fdu.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/21/1997 10:43:52
Hacksaw,

I received the ATAPI driver from an FTP site. But I didn't notice any
instructions on how to add device drivers. It would be excellent if you
know where I can obtain some literature on how to install the driver.
Also, I would like to thank you and the other people who help me so far
in learning Netbsd and system administration.

Thanks