Subject: Re: gdb: virtual memory exhausted: can't allocate 3416224 bytes
To: David Christiansen (NT) <davidchr@microsoft.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/21/1997 10:54:23
	Have you tried 'unlimit datasize' before running gdb?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.