Subject: Re: FULL NetBSD Install
To: Jeremy Williams <jwilliams@RoanokeVA.NET>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/20/1997 02:45:04
> Question?
>
> Has anyone ever done a FULL install of NetBSD 2.1 68k?  Sources, X, man
> pages, security, programming, everything!  How big is the full
> distribution?  I read on some FAQ or page that it is estimated to be 300
> Mb.  Is that close?

I think that I have everything (i.e. all of the distribution stuff
including base, etc, comp, text, misc, secr, xbase, xcomp)  and it
appears to currently be taking up around 100 MB.  It is possible that it
actually takes up less, since I have a couple of other things installed
as well (like ctwm, xpm, xv, etc), but it definitely shouldn't be much
more than 100 MB.

Later.