Subject: Re: /usr/include/unistd.h in wich package?
To: noud de brouwer <noud@pop.knot.nl>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@empros.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/15/1997 17:32:55
On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, noud de brouwer wrote:

> making src12 it complains about /usr/include/unistd.h
> is that in the kssrc12 or ssrc12 or somewhere else?

unistd.h is a very basic header file. If you are getting errors about
that file, you probably don't have your source code installed correctly.
Did you check to see if unistd.h even exists in your /usr/include directory?
I was able to compile NetBSD 1.2 without any problems after I had it
installed. BTW: actual error messages would help. :-)

- Brian -

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc. | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive              |                                   |
| Brooklyn Park, MN 55428   USA     |                                   |